Finally, I got my blog up and running! May it soon be filled with delicious recipes and gorgeous pictures!
I’m actually really excited about it. I’ve got about a million delicious recipes I would like to share with the world! Besides, there are tons of recipes still on my to-make-lists and I can’t wait to make and taste them.
Here’s a little list of things you can expect of me the coming months:
- ‘Kletskoppen’. A delicious, old-fashioned Dutch cookie made with caramel and almonds. Seriously, the best cookie you’ll ever taste!
- My famous Irish-Coffee Cake. To. Die. For.
- Croissants. Always wanted to learn how to make them.
- Carrot Cake. Need I say more?
- Anything with strawberries. Can’t wait for summer!
- No-Knead-Bread. This recipe was quite a hype on food blogs a few years ago. So I missed the hype, but a great recipe will still be great!
- Coffee macarons. Can’t resist.
- Brown Butter Spread. I’m addicted.
- Perfect Fake Sacher Torte. I am one of the lucky few who have never been to Vienna yet have had the pleasure of eating the real deal on several occasions. Time to come up with the perfect fake!
- Mashed Potatoes. Sounds plain? Sounds too savory for a blog which probably will focus on sweets? I’m not too sure about this one yet, but it’s just too good to be kept from the world. Made with apple juice and thyme!
- Goat’s milk Dulce de Leche. Supposedly delicious, but I am yet to lay my hands on condensed goat’s milk.
- A large array of birthday cakes. I have quite a big family and have been the official family baker for quite some time now.
- Tiramisu. Still looking for the perfect recipe.
- Chicken vol au vents. A treasured, treasured family recipe.
- Elderflower Cordial. Have been wanting to make this since I was six!
- Dreamy, fluffy chocolate mousse. Can’t go wrong with that…
- Hazelnut-Meringue cookies. Gone within seconds.
- Pancakes. Dutch’s style. And that doesn’t mean cheap!
So I hope you’re hungry! Stay tuned for delicious recipes and mouth-watering pictures!